(ICCME - 2021)
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Himachal
Call for Papers DetailsLast Date of Paper Submission - Extended to November, 2020
Conference Date - September 17-18, 2021 (Tentative)
Guidelines for Authors
- Prospective authors are invited to submit paper reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- The paper should begin with title, short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must be submitted in pdf or docx form following strict Springer formatting instructions (TEMPLATE link). The ICCME organizers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions will be rejected.
- All papers are double blind reviewed.
- A submission SHOULD NOT be intended to get reviews from the Program Committee for the sole purpose of improving on the quality of the paper. A submission implies that the author intends to ultimately register the paper upon a favourable response from the conference organizers. ICCME doesn’t encourage withdrawals after the paper is accepted
- The total length of the paper must not exceed 6 - 8 pages (A4 size) including bibliography and appendices.
- We use EasyChair system for submission of papers and review process. Unregistered authors should first create an account on easy chair to log in. You will have to create an EasyChair account if you don't already have one. Authors are requested to follow UPLOAD PAPER link on website.
- To publish paper in the conference proceeding, the authors are required to submit a signed copyright form for each accepted paper during registration. (copyright link) to download the copyright agreement. (The copyright agreement need to be submitted only after final acceptance of full paper)